The subject line really says it all, "We want ALL of your Chargebacks".
My name is Sabrina Fischer, an Account Executive for Chargebacks Limited.
With the help of a colleague, I work both the Sales and Marketing side to bring awareness of the company's services to the online merchant/e-commerce community. You will see our online presence on close to 90 mainstream and adult space boards. As I am sure you are members of several boards, you will find us and the announcements posted everywhere. If you have, then we were successful at one part of our responsibility. In time the number of boards we are active on will be reduced dramatically or the management of them will be divided between us.
Chargebacks Ltd currently offers to collect Commercial and Consumer debts in: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Germany. As awareness grows, and appropriate partners are identified, additional countries will be added.
Chargebacks Ltd is a No Collect = No Pay service. There is no upfront cost, and if we are unable to recover the debt owed, there are no fees.
- For those members that are really curious to know what I look like, you will have to come out to any number of trade shows that the company will send me to in 2012.
- For forum trolls, good luck. I will simply ignore you.
- For general information please visit the website directly.
- For easier searching we will always tag threads using: chargebacks, chargebacks.co, chargebacks.eu
- For business related questions, I suggest you contact me directly at: sabrina [at] chargbacks [dot] co . I will try to respond to everyone within one business day, however priority response is always given to those that have registered with us.
- Another important announcement is coming up in the next 2 weeks.
Each board has its own characteristics, and in time we will come to learn which ones are more active and also learn more about some of you. Please keep in mind that I am here for business. From time to time, I may drop in and comment on someones thread or post, but I am here for business, to earn a living, to bring revenues to my employer, and to help put money back into your pockets ... on chargebacks that you likely had written off as a "cost of doing business".
Thanks for your time reading my introduction, and I positively look forward to doing business with some of you.